Our Project Managers and Lead Installers have successfully acquired their working knowledge of furniture installation and office relocation from years of hands-on experience.
The key to every successful installation or relocation is Project Management. Our Project Managers are on-site as work is performed and serve as a direct interface between our customers and our team of workers.
When you choose theFIRM to provide Project Management services you can expect:
- Review project plans and drawings to establish a timeline
- Determine the appropriate amount of installers needed and materials required
- Participate in a walk through before the project start date
- Provide daily updates on progress, including pictures
- Conduct a final walk through with the client to ensure the project has been completed to their satisfaction
We pride ourselves on our accessibility and communication. Let us put our skills and experience to work for you.
Experienced Project Management
Our Project Managers are on-site as work is performed, and they serve as a direct, readily available interface between our customers and our team of workers. Management back-up is seamless; if a project manager has to step away from the job for any reason, another manager is available and immediately ready to step in. The larger the job, the more back-up support our company provides.
They have learned the various functions by performing them themselves, and this first-hand acquisition of knowledge and experience puts our in-field leaders in the desirable position of being able to perform all of the tasks that they regularly ask our installers to do.